1. Paul's persecution in Rome ___________ the gospel.
4. "...to the _______ and
praise of God."
7. Paul was in ________ when he wrote
8. "Grace and peace to you
from God the Father and the ___
10. The _______ and his household were
converted in Philippi.
13. Paul wanted the Philippians to
abound in depth of ________.
14. Paul expected the Philippians to
have sufficient ________.
16. Paul wanted the Philippians to be
_____and blameless for the day of
17. He was Paul's co-worker.
19. Paul did not care why, just as
long as the ________ was preached.
20. Some preached out of _______ .
21. Paul and _____were in prison in
22. Paul was joyful because the
Philippians were ________ of the
23. "For to me, to live is
Christ and to die is
24. Paul was the first who __________
2. Many became __________ to to
proclaim the gospel .
3. Suffering for Christ is _______ of
5. The first convert in Philippi.
6. Paul continued to rejoice because
the gospel was preached
9. "____ and peace to you
from God and Father and the Lord
11. He was persecuted because of
12. They were to be able to discern
what was best and be blameless.
15. Paul wanted them to abound more
and more in ________.
16. This letter is written to the
church in this city.
18. Paul's ______ was with the Philippian church.
19. The palace _______ knew Paul was
in chains for Christ.