1. The priests carried the Ark of the ________.
6. They killed more Amorites than the Israelites.
8. The army marched around Jericho __ days.
12. An important walled city.
13. The sun stood till in the _______ of the day.
16. This river flowed from the Sea of Galilee to the Dead Sea.
17. A small city where the Israelites were defeated.
19. God ______ to Joshua and stopped the sun.
20. They carried ram's horn trumpets.
2. He took some things from the city of Jericho.
3. The Israelites were ______ because they did not ask.
4. Joshua commanded the ____ to stand still.
5. The number of Amorite kings who attacked Gibeon.
7. The last time the Israelites marched around Jericho, God told them to to this.
9. They tricked the Israelites.
10. The ______ of God's army told Joshua to take of his sandals.
11. The Amorite ____ was thrown into confusion.
14. Achan took some _____ things from Jericho.
15. God caused them to crumble.
18. The Israel were told to do this at Jericho.